Monday, May 12, 2014

Amber Ltr: 2014-05-12



Subject: Grandchild #50?

May 12, 2014

Hey family!!!

It was so great being able to talk to all of you yesterday! It definitely made it seem not so far away :) You all seriously looked so good and it was way fun to catch up with all you. Michael and Roberta said to tell you all hi :) We had chinese food and fried twinkies for dinner. I always thought those sounded gross but it was one of the greatest things ever!! Definitely something y'all should try sometime if you ever get the chance!

I don't have a ton of time today and you got most of my highlights when we talked yesterday. Just trying to get everything ready to train on Wednesday. I really just want her to have a good first experience here in this ward and to start out just loving her mission. I am excited for this chance that I have to train but I would appreciate you sending some prayers my way on Wednesday. Haha maybe my baby girl can count as grandchild #50 for grandma and grandpa :) Congrats Mike and Emily!!

Everything is going good here :) We are just trying to help our potentials start moving forward but I know that it will come. The Lord is so mindful of us and I am so happy to be able to serve as His representative. I love this Gospel!

So sorry that this is so short but I'll send some pics home to make up for it. I love you all so much!! Have a great week!

xoxo
Sister Bedke

No comments:

Post a Comment